Enertech CLASSIC 3-pass Wet-back Packaged Firetube Boiler is the company’s flagship product because of its high performance and durability. It is suitable for firing Bunker C oil, Diesel oil and LPG. It is available in capacities from 10 to 1500 boiler horsepower (150 to 23,500 kg/h), with operating pressures of up to 300 psig.
|TYPE:||2 PASS DRYBACK AND
3 PASS WETBACK PACKAGED
FIRETUBE STEAM BOILER
|NOMINAL CAPACITY:||10 TO 1500 HP|
|STEAM CAPACITY:||150 To 23,500 KG/HR|
|DESIGN PRESSURE:||150 TO 300 PSIG|
|BOILER FUEL:||DIESEL, LSFO, LSP OR BUNKER C|
BOILER AUTOMATION SYSTEM (BRAIN ++)
|85.1%(ABMA/ASME): 92.2% (EURO/TUV)|
|DESIGN REFERENCE CODE:||PSME/ASME|
- Capacities from 1.5 to 25 tons per hour and up to 20 Bars max. allowable working pressure.
- Combination firetube and watertube boiler design.
- Four furnace waterwalls with brickwalls at the lower portions, for high radiation heat transfer at furnace.
- Air-tight welded membrane wall tube panels to prevent air intrusion.
- Reciprocating grates for efficient combustion of all types of biomass fuel.
- Fuels – Agricultural wastes such as rice hull/stalks, coconut shell/husk/stalks, corn cobs/stalks, and solid wastes such as wood chips, saw dusts and others solid-wastes products.
- Choice of grate designs to suit available fuel, pinhole grate, semi steep grate, reciprocating grate, and travelling grate.
- Complete combustion of solid fuels is assured by providing for the 3 T’s of combustion (Time, Temperature and Turbulence) in the furnace design.
- Choice of manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic boiler operation.