Enertech CLASSIC 3-pass Wet-back Packaged Firetube Boiler is the company’s flagship product because of its high performance and durability. It is suitable for firing Bunker C oil, Diesel oil and LPG. It is available in capacities from 10 to 1500 boiler horsepower (150 to 23,500 kg/h), with operating pressures of up to 300 psig.
|TYPE:||2 PASS DRYBACK AND
3 PASS WETBACK PACKAGED
FIRETUBE STEAM BOILER
|NOMINAL CAPACITY:||10 TO 1500 HP|
|STEAM CAPACITY:||150 To 23,500 KG/HR|
|DESIGN PRESSURE:||150 TO 300 PSIG|
|BOILER FUEL:||DIESEL, LSFO, LSP OR BUNKER C|
BOILER AUTOMATION SYSTEM (BRAIN ++)
|85.1%(ABMA/ASME): 92.2% (EURO/TUV)|
|DESIGN REFERENCE CODE:||PSME/ASME|
- Davited front doors and split/hinged rear doors that allow access to return tubes for ease in cleaning and maintenance.
- Front smoke box and doors are lined with space-age ceramic fiber.
- Large furnace with large diameter and sufficient length provides required furnace volume assuring complete combustion of fuel, especially for heavy oil. Furnace is of ring-reinforced type, providing a very rigid structure and additional heating surface from the stiffener rings.
- 3-Pass design for optimum efficiency and economical operation.Burners are available in gas, light or heavy oil, and combustion; with air or steam combustion, and pressure atomization of the oil.
- Structural steel skid base supports and aesthetically projects the boiler vessel and the burner.
- Front and rear doors are held shut using studs with lugs and brass nuts for easy removal.
- Wet-back design turnaround eliminates the need for refractory lining, baffles, gaskets and provides additional primary heating surface for increased efficiency.
- Two inch thick 132 kg/cu cm density mineral wool insulation reduces heat loss through the shell surfaces.
- Round smoke outlet requires only a stub shack for proper draft.
- Stainless steel finish for shell, to provide aesthetics and durability.
- Capacities from 60 to 1500 Bo. HP (940 to 23,500 kg/h).
- Operating Pressure of up to 270 psig (18.63 Bars).
- High efficiency, attaining thermal efficiency of up to 93% at MCR when firing heavy oil (based on LHV) 3 pass wet-back design combined with a generous heating surface of 5 sq/ft per BoHP. Wet back design eliminates heavy refractory at rear door reducing maintenance cost.
- Highly efficient full modulation U.S. made Industrial Combustion Burner, air/steam atomized burner with 5:1 turn down, attains very high combustion efficiencies even at low loads.
- Large heating surface and high efficiency burner, translates into large savings in fuel cost High quality fittings and components